Review English grammar skills with this FREE Adjective and Adverb Pack. This activity allows your students to practice differentiating between adjectives and adverbs in sentences. Students are presented with 20 apples containing underlined words. If the underlined word is an adjective, they color the apple red. If the underlined word is an adverb, they color the apple green.
When they have completed the worksheets, students assemble the craftivity. They create two baskets, cut out the apples, and then place the apples in the correct basket.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019