Review English grammar skills with this FREE Adjective and Adverb Pack. This activity allows your students to practice differentiating between adjectives and adverbs in sentences. Students are presented with 20 apples containing underlined words. If the underlined word is an adjective, they color the apple red. If the underlined word is an adverb, they color the apple green.
When they have completed the worksheets, students assemble the craftivity. They create two baskets, cut out the apples, and then place the apples in the correct basket.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019