Review English grammar skills with this FREE Adjective and Adverb Pack. This activity allows your students to practice differentiating between adjectives and adverbs in sentences. Students are presented with 20 apples containing underlined words. If the underlined word is an adjective, they color the apple red. If the underlined word is an adverb, they color the apple green.
When they have completed the worksheets, students assemble the craftivity. They create two baskets, cut out the apples, and then place the apples in the correct basket.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019