Review English grammar skills with this FREE Adjective and Adverb Pack. This activity allows your students to practice differentiating between adjectives and adverbs in sentences. Students are presented with 20 apples containing underlined words. If the underlined word is an adjective, they color the apple red. If the underlined word is an adverb, they color the apple green.
When they have completed the worksheets, students assemble the craftivity. They create two baskets, cut out the apples, and then place the apples in the correct basket.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019
- Save 24% on Apples to Apples Junior - September 6, 2019