Review English grammar skills with this FREE Adjective and Adverb Pack. This activity allows your students to practice differentiating between adjectives and adverbs in sentences. Students are presented with 20 apples containing underlined words. If the underlined word is an adjective, they color the apple red. If the underlined word is an adverb, they color the apple green.
When they have completed the worksheets, students assemble the craftivity. They create two baskets, cut out the apples, and then place the apples in the correct basket.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- Free Thanksgiving Creative Writing Prompts - November 16, 2018
- What is your Homeschool Style? Take the Quiz! - October 25, 2018
- 28 NEW Homeschool Freebies & Deals for 10/12/18 - October 12, 2018
- Save 25% on Fun Halloween Books from Dover! - October 12, 2018
- Free Autumn Themed ABC Printable Pack (Instant Download) - October 10, 2018