Along with this resource, you will need a set of 6-sided dice and apple erasers!
This Adding Within 10 Activity is a free printable from Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Laminate the printable, so that students can use their dry erase marker. They roll the die to find the first number of the addition equation and then roll the second di for the second number. They place the apple erasers in the circles on the page, and they use the ten frame to count up to the sum. At the bottom, there is a space to write the equation as well!
It’s a great resource which includes math, number writing, and fine motor skills!
For other similar addition resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach Bingo Game - June 20, 2019
- FREE Ocean Animals Letter Tracing Sheets - June 20, 2019
- FREE Pat-A-Cake Pop-Up Sequencing Cards - June 20, 2019
- FREE Letter Reversal Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 47% Off Washable Tempera Paint Set for Kids - June 19, 2019