Along with this resource, you will need a set of 6-sided dice and apple erasers!
This Adding Within 10 Activity is a free printable from Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Laminate the printable, so that students can use their dry erase marker. They roll the die to find the first number of the addition equation and then roll the second di for the second number. They place the apple erasers in the circles on the page, and they use the ten frame to count up to the sum. At the bottom, there is a space to write the equation as well!
It’s a great resource which includes math, number writing, and fine motor skills!
For other similar addition resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE DIY I Spy Game - January 15, 2019
- FREE Horse-Themed Array Cards with Matching Worksheets - January 15, 2019
- FREE January Family Time Saving Goals Planner (subscriber freebie!) - January 15, 2019
- FREE Winter Animal Adaptation Cards - January 15, 2019
- FREE Snowman Word Family Spinners - January 14, 2019