Knowing the names of numbers and understanding what they mean is an important math skill learned in preschool. Here are FREE printable activity sheets for numbers 0-10.
These sheets can be used to introduce numbers to preschoolers. On these activity sheets, a child can practice counting with math manipulatives. They also have practice with one-to-one correspondence, tracing, number value.
You can reuse these sheets by laminating them and writing on them with dry erase markers.
To download the activity sheets, click here —> Activity Sheets for Numbers 0-10
I also created activity sheets for numbers 11-20, which you can find in this post.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019