When people think about the 4th of July, they will think about hotdogs, hamburgers, and cooking outside! You will love these 4th of July Playdough Mats that have this exact theme!
Your child will be practicing their counting by counting the things on the grill. On each page, there is a grill, a number, and a ten frame. This resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games is to help work on counting from 1-10. They will look at the number, make that number of hotdogs, hamburgers, or corn cobs to put on the grill, and then put a playdough dot of the corresponding number in the ten frame! It’s a wonderful way to get some learning in without making it seem like work.
For other 4th of July resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020