When people think about the 4th of July, they will think about hotdogs, hamburgers, and cooking outside! You will love these 4th of July Playdough Mats that have this exact theme!
Your child will be practicing their counting by counting the things on the grill. On each page, there is a grill, a number, and a ten frame. This resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games is to help work on counting from 1-10. They will look at the number, make that number of hotdogs, hamburgers, or corn cobs to put on the grill, and then put a playdough dot of the corresponding number in the ten frame! It’s a wonderful way to get some learning in without making it seem like work.
For other 4th of July resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019