This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Prices and offers can change without notice. Be sure to double check and make sure the offer is still free at checkout.
Brand new today on Currclick.com, download a free 3rd Grade MATH Quick Reference Guide! This guide is 13-pages.
Description from the site:
This quick reference guide contains all major facts, tables and formulas for the MATH concepts covered in the 3rd grade MATH. It contains quick reference related to the following core MATH concepts:
- Place Value
- Comparison Signs
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Rounding to the Nearest Tens and Hundreds
- Addition, Properties of Addition, and Addition Table
- Subtraction, the Subtractive Identity Property, and Subtraction Table
- Multiplication, the Commutative Property of Multiplication, Multiplicative Identity Property,
- Multiplying by Zero, Multiplication Table, and Multiplication Tricks
- Division, Property of Zero for Division and Divisive Identity Property
- Fractions and Equivalent Fractions
- Basic Graphs
- Time Chart, Days, Months and Seasons, and the Month Poem
- Time Conversion Factors
- Units of Measure, Conversions, and Common Temperatures
- Perimeter, Area, and Units of Area
- 0,1, 2 and 3 Dimensions
- Plane Figures and Solid Figures
- Angles and Triangles
- Properties of Polygons Chart
- Basic Shapes and Formula for Area, Perimeter, and Volume of Basic Shapes
Click here for the FREE 3rd Grade MATH Quick Reference Guide.
Click here for additional homeschool freebies from Currclick!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019