Reading aloud to children has so many benefits! By reading to your children daily you will be:
-Building memories and improving family bonds
-Helping to build your child’s vocabulary
-Teaching them valuable life lessons through their favorite characters
-Helping them to develop a lifelong love of books and learning
-Modeling the value and importance of books
The 30-Day Learning Through Literature Challenge has been designed to help you see the importance of reading with your children daily, to make reading a daily habit in your home, and to extend some of your child’s reading experiences into fun opportunities for learning!
This challenge includes a free printable reading record sheet, book lists and helpful resources, a certificate for your child upon completion, and daily emails packed with tips, advice, and examples!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Winter Clothes Clip Counting Cards - January 18, 2019
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018