Reading aloud to children has so many benefits! By reading to your children daily you will be:
-Building memories and improving family bonds
-Helping to build your child’s vocabulary
-Teaching them valuable life lessons through their favorite characters
-Helping them to develop a lifelong love of books and learning
-Modeling the value and importance of books
The 30-Day Learning Through Literature Challenge has been designed to help you see the importance of reading with your children daily, to make reading a daily habit in your home, and to extend some of your child’s reading experiences into fun opportunities for learning!
This challenge includes a free printable reading record sheet, book lists and helpful resources, a certificate for your child upon completion, and daily emails packed with tips, advice, and examples!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019