Do you struggle in providing music appreciation lessons for your kids? It’s not the easiest subject for many homeschool moms. If so, you’ll love the new series over at Music in Our Homeschool! Gena Mayo is writing FREE 15-Minute Music Lessons with Printables that are fun and easy to do. Printable packs to go along with the lessons are included, and it’s all free! Right now you can pick up a lesson for Pachelbel’s Canon in D. Listen to the music at the YouTube links and follow the lesson plan that’s provided. The 4-page printable pack consists of the lesson plan, a page for learning and identifying variations in the music, a page for learning about Baroque instruments, and a notebooking page about the composer.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019