Need hope? Me, too! Candace, a homeschool mom in east TN who blogs at His Mercy is New, is sharing a set of FREE devotionals on the topic of hope. Hope. Such a powerful little 4 letter word. We think we can live without it, but we can’t.
Candace shares part of her story in finding snippets of hope amidst the struggle of depression. She shares about hope as a person: Jesus. Hope can’t be found in our circumstances or our surroundings. Jesus is our only hope. Here is a free copy of the 12 Day Devotional Journey to Restored Hope.
Click here for more family freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019