Regardless of what we think, electronics are part of our culture today. We choose to use it selectively, but also to show our children that it can enhance their learning too!
My children use apps on their phones for math, spelling, and reading when we travel. Having a reliable device is important, but kids are tough on them. This year, give them their own with protection (both physical and monetary).
From the Amazon site description:
- Save up to $89 on a full-featured Fire 7 Tablet (not a toy), 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee, versus items purchased separately.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- The included 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content with easy-to-use parental controls.
- Stream through Wi-Fi or view downloaded content on the go with 16 GB of internal storage and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Add a microSD card for up to 512 GB of expandable storage.
- FreeTime Unlimited includes thousands of Spanish language books, videos, apps, games, and audiobooks.
As always with Amazon be sure to snag any deals that look great quickly – prices change often.
Here are more Amazon Deals!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019