If you’re stuck in a meal-planning rut and need fresh ideas, head over to 123 Homeschool 4 Me and download a free meal plan for February.
Beth’s meal plans are frugal, offer great variety, and are nutritionally balanced!
You’ll find breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas for the entire month with a printable shopping list.
Click here for more family freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019