This great Father’s Day printable includes:
- An acrostic poem featuring the word “Father” for children to write out a word that describes their Dad. For younger children, you might have to help them with writing and/or ideas.
- A word search that includes eight translations for “Dad” in other languages. As a bonus, I thought that it was very interesting that several of those terms showed up in multiple languages.
- A handwriting activity that says, “I Love Dad!” This is why there are two versions of this Father’s Day activity placemat. In the download, you’ll just pick the version that has the handwriting activity that would be most appropriate for your child.
- A heart at the end of the handwriting activity that kids can color however they want.
Click here for the latest Father’s Day themed freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019