This great Father’s Day printable includes:
- An acrostic poem featuring the word “Father” for children to write out a word that describes their Dad. For younger children, you might have to help them with writing and/or ideas.
- A word search that includes eight translations for “Dad” in other languages. As a bonus, I thought that it was very interesting that several of those terms showed up in multiple languages.
- A handwriting activity that says, “I Love Dad!” This is why there are two versions of this Father’s Day activity placemat. In the download, you’ll just pick the version that has the handwriting activity that would be most appropriate for your child.
- A heart at the end of the handwriting activity that kids can color however they want.
Click here for the latest Father’s Day themed freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019