Which explorer sailed the ocean blue in 1492? Which explorer searched for the Fountain of Youth? And which explorer was asked by President Thomas Jefferson to lead an expedition west? Quiz your elementary students’ knowledge of twelve famous explorers with this Subscriber Freebie: Explorers Bingo and Quiz Game. It’s bingo with a twist!
Several variations are provided so the game can be easily adapted for children from preschool through age ten. Fifteen bingo cards, thirty-six clue cards, and one-hundred twenty-six marker tokens are included. Just print, prep, and play! Twenty-six pages total.
Explorers in this game include Lewis & Clark, Christopher Columbus, Francisco de Coronado, Francisco Pizarro, Henry Hudson, Hernando Cortes, Jacques Cartier, John Cabot, Ponce de Leon, Ferdinand Magellan, and Vasco Nuñez de Balboa.
Explorers Bingo and Quiz Game is free for a limited time, so get your copy today!
Click here for a growing list of FREE Geography resources for homeschooling!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019