This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Easy Homeschool Meals
Ah, watermelon. What a yummy summer favorite. Today for lunch my family and I ate an entire watermelon. It’s easy to do.
Add watermelon into a Popsicle mold and you can’t go wrong!
eMeals is a service that does the meal planning for you and even helps prepare your grocery list. When you join eMeals you’ll pick the meal plan and style of eating that best fits your family. You’ll receive a weekly meal plan with recipes and directions. Plus eMeals provides weekly shopping lists that are coordinated with the weekly sales at your local stores, too. How cool is that?
- 4 cups watermelon, seeds removed, cubed
- Puree Watermelon in a blender.
- Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
Click here to learn more about eMeals!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019