- 1-2 lbs frozen chicken breast
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 oz dry ranch dressing mixed
- A couple strips of bacon, cooked and crumbed OR ¼-1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 box penne pasta (or your favorite pasta), cooked
- Place chicken in crockpot. Mix soup, sour cream, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic, and bacon and spoon over the top of the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, stir and your chicken will just fall apart. Add penne pasta and serve.
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Owl Investigation Bundle - December 6, 2023
- Christmas Counting Worksheets - December 5, 2023
- 8 Things Every Homeschooler Should Know About Jane Austen - December 4, 2023
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 4, 2023
- 8 Fall-Themed Mystery Pictures - December 1, 2023