- 1-2 lbs frozen chicken breast
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 oz dry ranch dressing mixed
- A couple strips of bacon, cooked and crumbed OR ¼-1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 box penne pasta (or your favorite pasta), cooked
- Place chicken in crockpot. Mix soup, sour cream, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic, and bacon and spoon over the top of the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, stir and your chicken will just fall apart. Add penne pasta and serve.
CLICK HERE for more Easy Homeschool Meal ideas!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022