Amaretto Coffee Creamer
I know I’m not alone when I say that my day often begins much earlier than I’m ready for. I wake up groggy and sleepy, often eyeball-to-eyeball with a two year old who is ready to play. Like, now. I try to convince her to go back to sleep but it’s rarely considered and never executed.
To help ease into my mornings I like to begin with a strong, hot beverage. Bonus points if it’s sweet and flavored, aromatic with hints of almond and cinnamon. I recommend coffee, but hot chocolate or tea would be equally enjoyable.
Whip up this dry mix-in when you have a few free minutes and when 6 AM rolls around you may just be ready for it– although I’m not making any promises.
- ¾ cup dry milk
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
Aubrey is the editor of Homegrown & Healthy, an online community devoted to sharing recipes, crafts, fitness, to provide inspiration for living a healthy, natural lifestyle. Join us on H&H and receive updates with more nutritious, delicious and frugal meals, or follow us on Facebook) or Twitter.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - July 1, 2022
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022