Are you wanting to create an affordable homeschool elective for your tween or teen? Photography courses can be SO expensive! Thankfully, everything you need to DIY your own photography lesson plan is right here!
Use these resources to build your own photography course. Customize your photography for teens course to your homeschooler’s talents and your homeschool budget. These affordable resources are perfect for beginners and those with just an iPhone!
If your student has a camera app on their phone (and who doesn’t, right?) and a place to edit photos (their phone, or laptop), you have all you need to get going.
Inspire your young artist
By studying photography your teen can:
- learn more about: digital journalism,
- collection data for science projects/experiments and even
- create art & graphics just for fun!
Start building your own photography course for teens today. This type of photography course looks great on a highschool transcript or university application as it shows a students ability to interact and navigate in a digital generation.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019