Computer programming is a highly useful skill and the need for computer programmers is only growing. However, I understand how intimidating coding appears. But, coding is a lot easier than it looks like! It just requires starting from the basics and slowing adding coding skills overtime. Your child can join a Computer Programming Course!
Therefore, here at Jia’s Coding Academy, we pride ourselves on making a program so easy just about anyone of any age can learn to code with sensors/hardware! It is a subscription service (Only $10 a month! or $100 for a year!), that will take you from zilch to a skilled programmer one month at a time with cool exciting projects. So, to get your first month FREE (or $10 off for the year), enter the discount code below at checkout!
Use discount code: FREEHOMESCHOOLDEALS
Expires: December 22, 2019
Why you should subscribe:
What you get for your subscription:
Check out FHD’s other computer programming resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020