This is a featured post in the Homeschool Inspiration series that is running on Free Homeschool Deals. Join us each day for more inspiration for your homeschool journey!
Tauna from Proverbial Homemaker shares her thoughts on choosing and comparing homeschool curriculum. She lists several Facebook pages and groups that are known for being helpful in having curriculum questions answered. Tauna additionally lists websites, blogs, and other sources to find curriculum information. Her post isn’t too long, and it shares several great resources to get you started.
Click here for more of comparing homeschool curriculum.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019