This is a featured post in the Homeschool Inspiration series that is running on Free Homeschool Deals. Join us each day for more inspiration for your homeschool journey!
Tauna from Proverbial Homemaker shares her thoughts on choosing and comparing homeschool curriculum. She lists several Facebook pages and groups that are known for being helpful in having curriculum questions answered. Tauna additionally lists websites, blogs, and other sources to find curriculum information. Her post isn’t too long, and it shares several great resources to get you started.
Click here for more of comparing homeschool curriculum.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019