My friend Stacey at Layered Soul is graduating her oldest son from homeschool highschool this year. It’s something new and she’s gaining wisdom on this subject. I thought her experiences would help us all!
Here’s an excerpt from her article:
“We are two months into my first child’s senior year and I am suffering from a case of sticker shock. I clearly didn’t budget well for the cost. Oh man! Colleges charge what to apply? Do I need to spend the money for him to take the SAT and the ACT tests? Do I plan on getting him a class ring? …”
Click here to read the rest of her wisdom on Budgeting Homeschool Highschool Senior Year Expenses, and download her free Senior Year Expenses Budgeting Worksheet.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019