My friend Stacey at Layered Soul is graduating her oldest son from homeschool highschool this year. It’s something new and she’s gaining wisdom on this subject. I thought her experiences would help us all!
Here’s an excerpt from her article:
“We are two months into my first child’s senior year and I am suffering from a case of sticker shock. I clearly didn’t budget well for the cost. Oh man! Colleges charge what to apply? Do I need to spend the money for him to take the SAT and the ACT tests? Do I plan on getting him a class ring? …”
Click here to read the rest of her wisdom on Budgeting Homeschool Highschool Senior Year Expenses, and download her free Senior Year Expenses Budgeting Worksheet.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020