Learning proper hygiene is all part of the growing up process, but it can be extremely stressful for the parents and the children. Think about those bathroom battles before bedtime where parents are desperate for their children to brush their teeth, but their kids just don’t want to.
Why not try this tooth brushing resource from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool?
It is a printable chart to paste up in the bathroom for children to look at and follow the steps. Your children can watch as the child in the picture helps his teeth change from yellow and unhealthy to white and beautiful! Not only can it motivate your children and help foster independence, but it can help them keep track of the tooth brushing steps!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019