Melissa Panter is a homeschooling mom of two boys. While parenting, she discovered a side of herself that she didn’t know was there- and it wasn’t a good one! She felt the need to renew her mind and heart in order to do the job of parenting well. Melissa also wanted to let the word of God change her sons’ hearts through memorization.
Repeating verses out loud is important, but it can also get boring for adults and kids alike. That’s why Melissa decided to make printable Bible memory activity packets. The writing activities are appropriate for upper elementary to adult, but there are also tracing and coloring pages for younger children. This way, everyone in the family can study the word of God together!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022