Melissa Panter is a homeschooling mom of two boys. While parenting, she discovered a side of herself that she didn’t know was there- and it wasn’t a good one! She felt the need to renew her mind and heart in order to do the job of parenting well. Melissa also wanted to let the word of God change her sons’ hearts through memorization.
Repeating verses out loud is important, but it can also get boring for adults and kids alike. That’s why Melissa decided to make printable Bible memory activity packets. The writing activities are appropriate for upper elementary to adult, but there are also tracing and coloring pages for younger children. This way, everyone in the family can study the word of God together!
Head over to Heart and Doorframe to download your FREE copy today!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Alphabet Dot to Dot Worksheets - May 26, 2023
- Alphabet Writing Practice Pages - May 22, 2023
- DIY A is for Alligator Paper Craft with FREE Printable Template - May 19, 2023
- FREE Kinder Math Freebie - May 15, 2023
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets - May 15, 2023