*Affiliate links were used in this post.
One of the best free resources at our disposal as homeschoolers is our local library system. Together Free Homeschool Deals and Enchanted Homeschooling Mom are bringing you the monthly library series: Book Marks The Spot! We will share with you a different theme of storybooks for each month and provide a free bookmark to print and take with you on your library adventure!
Can you believe that the summer is soon coming to an end? In the month of August we want to bring some back to school reading fun into your households. This grouping of storybooks covers grades PreK – 3rd. When you visit your local library during the month of August make sure to look for some of these storybooks!
- It’s Back to School We Go!
- Pinky Dinky Doo Back to School is Cool!
- Back to School Tortoise
- Arthur’s Back to School Day
- Curious George Goes to School
- If You Take a Mouse to School
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Field Trip
- Arthur’s Back-To-School Surprise
- The Berenstain Bears Go Back to School!
- Splat the Cat: Back to School, Splat!
- David Goes To School
Make sure to visit Enchanted Homeschooling Mom to print your free colorful bookmark (with all of the above mentioned storybooks listed on it) to take with you on your visit to your local library!
Did you find any wonderful back to school themed storybooks at your local library this month? What was the author and title of the storybook?
Clip art by:
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019