Do your kids love the “Old Lady Who Swallowed…” series? Mine sure do! They would listen to me read them and just laugh hysterically. Okay…who am I kidding, I would laugh with them!
Right now, you can get There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat just in time for the month of October for just $3.99!
” This spooky twist on the wildly popular “There Was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly” is perfect for fun Halloween reading! What won’t this old lady swallow? This time around, a bat, an owl, a cat, a ghost, a goblin, some bones, and a wizard are all on the menu! This Halloween-themed twist on the classic “little old lady” books will delight and entertain all brave readers who dare to read it!” -Amazon site description
As always with Amazon be sure to snag any deals that look great quickly – prices change often.
Here are more Amazon Deals!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019