This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
‘Tis the season for cold weather activities. Stay indoors and head to the kitchen with your kids to work on the letter P and make a tasty snack! All About Learning has a new set of ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack!
In this post, you will find the recipe for a cute polar bear snack. And, while you’re making the snack, practice the ‘p’ sound with your little ones. You can also ask your children if they can think of any other words that start with the ‘p’ sound. But, there are even more ideas and links to activities and book suggestions with this FREE Polar Bear Pack!
For other polar bear resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020