All About Learning wants to help you get creative in your homeschool! For a fun day or even a unit, check out this Treasure Trove of FREE Pirate Activities!
This post includes ideas of how to get into a pirate theme such as talking like a pirate, dressing like a pirate, and more! It also includes 4 ways of how to teach both reading and spelling using a pirate theme! There is a pirate dictionary, a pirate spelling review game, a list of pirate picture books, and a pirate short story! With all of these pirate resources at hand, you can create an awesome pirate-filled day!
For other pirate resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020