All About Learning wants to help you get creative in your homeschool! For a fun day or even a unit, check out this Treasure Trove of FREE Pirate Activities!
This post includes ideas of how to get into a pirate theme such as talking like a pirate, dressing like a pirate, and more! It also includes 4 ways of how to teach both reading and spelling using a pirate theme! There is a pirate dictionary, a pirate spelling review game, a list of pirate picture books, and a pirate short story! With all of these pirate resources at hand, you can create an awesome pirate-filled day!
For other pirate resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020