This book is written by a homeschool mom of 8 kids who has been homeschooling for 13 years and teaching piano 25 years. “A Parent’s Guide To Teaching Piano” answers questions about if you can teach your child piano, should you teach your child piano, and what’s involved in teaching piano to your child.
This free book is exactly what you need to answer your questions before you get started! Any homeschooling mom can teach her children piano if she has the right resources! Teaching piano to your child saves money and builds a bond as you teach them a gift that lasts a lifetime!
Looking for more music resources? Check out some of our favorites:
- FREE Traditional Music Appreciation Unit
- FREE Music Note Flashcards
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool
- FREE Oklahoma! Musical Study
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020