Never underestimate the power of reading aloud. Do you remember the joys of being read to by your parents, your local librarian, or your other beloved relatives? Not only is it fun and easy to do, but it’s extremely beneficial for your children as they learn and grow. For inspiration, check out 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast!
All About Learning has compiled a list of reasons why you should read to your child and what it does for them. They are related links to their helpful resources as you begin reading aloud. Plus, you get the link to a free podcast all about reading aloud to a struggling reader! Find the podcast at the bottom of the post!
For other similar resources, check out:
- 10 Unique Ways to Get Your Reluctant Reader to Enjoy Reading
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021