Lego challenges can great activities for playing as a family, ditching the heat or rain, or keeping one kid creatively busy as you teach another one. Proverbial Homemaker has 50 FREE fun Lego challenges just for your family!
This subscriber freebie comes with two levels of difficulty that are color coded. Print them out, divide them, and then put them in a jar for a quick activity idea when the crazies hit!
They can even provide a fun group activity, so invite some friends or neighbors and set out the Lego Challenge jar and some tasty snacks!
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019