Lego challenges can great activities for playing as a family, ditching the heat or rain, or keeping one kid creatively busy as you teach another one. Proverbial Homemaker has 50 FREE fun Lego challenges just for your family!
This subscriber freebie comes with two levels of difficulty that are color coded. Print them out, divide them, and then put them in a jar for a quick activity idea when the crazies hit!
They can even provide a fun group activity, so invite some friends or neighbors and set out the Lego Challenge jar and some tasty snacks!
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019