Deb from Living Montessori Now is a veteran homeschool mom and Montessori educator. I had the pleasure of hearing Deb speak at the 2013 2:1 Conference. She shared an overview of her family’s homeschool journey.
Friends, Deb’s story is beautiful. If you find yourself sometimes weary in the homeschool trenches, stories like Deb’s will give you bright perspective to pull you through.
Today Deb shares Top 5 Homeschool Lessons My Children Taught Me as part of the current Homeschool Inspiration feature here on FHD. You’ll love Deb’s top five lessons. I think I’ll print them out and put them on the fridge. 🙂
“1. Maria Montessori was right. You really can follow the child.”
Click here for the complete Top 5 Homeschool Lessons My Children Taught Me.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019