Whether you are new to homeschooling, have a kid becoming a tween, or helping your oldest learn important life skills, change is inevitable. Being able to pivot, be flexible and remain encouraging through it all are the most important when it comes to making changes in your homeschool. Knowing you are not alone in the struggle is so encouraging too and vital to everyone’s success.
Having the right tools at your fingertips will make navigating this leg of the homeschool journey like a walk in the park! So, check out these 3 Must-Haves for Navigating Change in Your Homeschool from Captivating Compass!
What are the 3 must-haves?
- A solid foundation of mission, priority, and goals for your homeschool this year.
- A resource for choosing the best curriculum for your family.
- A community for fellow homeschoolers that understands your challenges and rejoices with you in your accomplishments.
More awesome-ness! That’s what we all want this year, right? Make this school year the best one yet with these 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020