With fall upon us, the weather is colder, the leaves are falling and schedules are fuller. We all know that new homeschool schedules can leave less time for planning meals, but that doesn’t mean they have to be less delicious. The fall is the perfect time to break out a slow cooker and cook a warm, hearty meal to fit with the season.
Sarah at Your Best Digs recently shared fall slow cooker recipes that only require 5 ingredients, making weeknights even easier when preparing dinner for the family. When it’s cold out, you need those warm meals to keep you going! Happy Fall!
For other slow cooker recipes, check out:
Click here for 10 FREE Slow Cooker Fall Recipes! (recipes are at the bottom of the post)
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020