With fall upon us, the weather is colder, the leaves are falling and schedules are fuller. We all know that new homeschool schedules can leave less time for planning meals, but that doesn’t mean they have to be less delicious. The fall is the perfect time to break out a slow cooker and cook a warm, hearty meal to fit with the season.
Sarah at Your Best Digs recently shared fall slow cooker recipes that only require 5 ingredients, making weeknights even easier when preparing dinner for the family. When it’s cold out, you need those warm meals to keep you going! Happy Fall!
For other slow cooker recipes, check out:
Click here for 10 FREE Slow Cooker Fall Recipes! (recipes are at the bottom of the post)
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022