This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor Becky from This Reading Mama.
Why five different versions?
If you have a young preschooler (even a toddler), there’s a simple early emergent reader she can color that enhances vocabulary and fine motor skills. Those children who are just learning to read can use the Print and Read emergent reader. More advanced readers can use the Read and Write version, requiring children to not only read, but write winter words in the blanks (vocabulary cards also included).
This pack is perfect for any family with multiple-aged children, especially those that are close in age, because they can all work on the same emergent reader at their own levels.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
More Winter-Themed Literacy Printables:
- Winter PreK/K Pack
- Christmas/Winter Playdough Mats
- January Writing Prompts
- Winter Word Bump (works with any spelling list)
- Snow/Snowmen Short Vowel Activities
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Becky Spence (see all)
- My Snowman Emergent Reader Pack (includes 5 versions for multi-ages!) - January 11, 2017
- FREE SHORT VOWEL MISSING VOWEL MATS (instant download) - January 5, 2017
- Free Download: Hide-and-Seek Turkey Game - November 20, 2015
- Pumpkin: Free My Pumpkin Emergent Reader Pack - November 20, 2015
- FREE Alphabet Lacing Cards (Instant Download) - September 7, 2015