Hey mamas, do you want to get your sparkle back in 2017? A Year to Sparkle was created by Susan at Homeschooling Hearts & Minds for busy moms who want to get their sparkle back in 2017. It isn’t just a calendar, a planner, and a to-do list, but a place to record your personal goals and achievements. This free download includes:
- Monthly calendar pages (in two different options—start on Monday or Saturday)
- Weekly logs (also start on Monday or Saturday)
- Weekly personal inventory (heart, mind, and body)
- Weekly personal goals (heart, mind, and body)
- Daily logs which include slots for: the day’s goals, to-dos, the day’s menus, and the day’s happenings
The entire planner prints in a attractive array of colors and most of the pages can be mixed or matched to fit your needs.
Click here for more family freebies!