This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These LOW PREP winter worksheets for kids are a fun way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice identifying letters.
Simply give your child one of the various letter worksheets for them to color by letter to discover what the picture is of.
Download Winter Color by Letter
Before you download your free pack, you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
>>Get your Free Winter Color by Letter here!<<
More FREE Winter Worksheets for PreK / Kindergarten
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Beth Gorden (see all)
- Free Printable Noun Verb Food Sort (Great for Language Arts Center or File Folder Game) - February 16, 2018
- FREE Instant Download: Skip Counting by 9s and 10s - February 9, 2018
- FREE GROUNDHOG DAY ALPHABET PUZZLES (Instant Download) - January 30, 2018
- Free Valentine Alphabet Match-Up Printables Download - January 19, 2018
- FREE WINTER COLOR BY LETTER WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - January 16, 2018