This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Despite the snow on the ground today, according to the calendar spring has arrived! I’m sure you’re excited to start working on spring-themed lessons with your little ones.
If so, you’re going to enjoy these Spring Color and Write pages that you can incorporate into your spring homeschool preschool and kindergarten lessons.
These spring-themed activity pages will help your young learners work on fine motor skills as they color each picture and trace each caption.
This will help your preschoolers practice proper letter formation. Coloring pictures will help them build motor skills and pencil control.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE SPRING COLOR & WRITE PACK here!**
For more spring-themed activities to use with your preschoolers and kindergarteners, visit the links below:
- Spring Measurement Cards
- Spring Fairies Learning Pack
- 25 Spring-Themed Picture Books
- 25 Things to Do Outdoors with Your Preschoolers This Spring
- Spring-Themed Learning Pack for Preschoolers
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!