This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
ABCs are something you can work on all year long. I know that we are always working on tracing our letters many different ways. These Pumpkin Theme ABC Tracing Strips are fun and easy to use in the fall.
The tracing strips work great with my Pumpkin ABC Finds and were created with students in PreK and Kindergarten. Plus you can just use the letter you might want to work on.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes them easy to store.
What you will find in these printables:
- All 26 Letters
- Pumpkin Theme
- Uppercase and lowercase tracing together
- An exmaple of how you trace each letter
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 6 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE PUMPKIN ABC TRACING STRIPS here!**
Check out these other pumpkin printables:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Cassie Osborne (see all)
- FREE SUMMER ABC LETTER TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - July 10, 2018
- Free SHARK Themed ABC and Number Wall Card Printables - July 2, 2018
- FREE OCEAN ALPHABET TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - June 19, 2018
- FREE LADYBUG COUNTING BOOK (Instant Download) - May 11, 2018
- FREE BUG SORTING EVEN & ODD PACK (instant download) - May 3, 2018