Looking for a fun activity for your little girls as the weather gets colder and there’s more need to stay inside? Melissa Jacie offers free printable paper dolls.
Here’s Five Fun Ways to Use These Paper Dolls:
– Have your girls enjoy these as hands on fun while reading aloud a story
– Use the paper dolls to create cards or send as gifts to pen pals
– Create table place cards with the paper dolls for a celebration dinner or birthday party
– Invite a group of your daughter’s friends for a paper doll party and have them design some of their own dresses for the dolls
– Have your girls “act out” a story from history using the paper dolls
There are paper dolls that they can color in, as well as paper dolls that are ready to cut out and play with. Have fun!
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!