This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren of Mama’s Learning Corner!
Number Card Puzzles
To use the Number Card Puzzles, simply download and print on cardstock. Laminate for longer durability.
Then cut apart the puzzles on the heavy dark lines.
Each puzzle contains 2 pieces: the number on one half and the shapes on the other.
Once you’ve prepared the game, it’s time to match!
For younger learners, give only a few puzzle pieces at the time so they aren’t frustrated.
Older learners can piece together the whole set.
–> Please note that this Number Card Puzzle Set is for your personal use with your own children or grandchildren only.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Please stop by Mama’s Learning Corner for more free Puzzle Cards! You’ll find ABCs, rhyming words, and more!
For more free early learning number printables, you might enjoy:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE K-1 SUBTRACTION WORKSHEETS (instant download) - November 22, 2017
- FREE Instant Download: My Book of Shapes and Coloring Posters - November 21, 2017
- Free Number Card Puzzles – Numbers 1-12 - November 14, 2017
- FREE THANKSGIVING FILE FOLDER GAME (Instant Download) - November 8, 2017
- FREE PUMPKIN PUZZLE CARDS (instant download) - October 30, 2017