This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill of Mama’s Learning Corner.
My children and I work, work, and work some more on memorizing math facts!
I make sure they have those facts down pat before we move on to the next concept in math.
Between math games, math printables, every day life, and a few math worksheets, I have little people that know those facts backwards and forwards!
Subtraction Worksheets: Kindergarten-First Grade
In this 4-page set of subtraction worksheets, your young learner can practice subtraction facts with a few different activities.
→ Take Away! – Use picture clues to determine differences
→ True or False? – Determine if each equation is correct; then glue in the correct column
→ Missing Numbers – Cut and paste the correct addend to make the equation correct
→ Sort It! – Draw a line to match the correct equation to the bucket
More Addition and Subtraction Worksheets:
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- Free Transportation-Themed Printable Packet for Prek/Early K - July 12, 2018
- FREE SHAPES PLAY DOUGH MATS (Instant Download) - May 23, 2018
- FREE PRESCHOOL POND PRINTABLES (instant download) - May 9, 2018
- FREE SPRING PRINTABLES PACK FOR PRESCHOOL (instant download) - May 4, 2018
- FREE Instant Download: Short Vowel Word Search - April 13, 2018