This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Are you ready for your homeschool kid to actually look forward to doing his math? Here are some fun Skip Counting Worksheets for your Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade student to practice counting by 9s and 10s.
There are ten counting by 9s and ten counting by 10s worksheets to help your homeschooler practice Skip Counting in a way that is not only fun, but educational!
More Skip Counting FUN!
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Skip Counting Mazes (2s-10s)
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- 75+ Math Worksheets for Kids
Download Skip Counting Paths
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Mini Golf by The Crafty Clip © MYGRAFICO.COM
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Beth Gorden (see all)
- Free Creative Writing Prompts: Community Helpers - May 18, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET SUPERHERO MEMORY GAME (Instant Download) - May 16, 2018
- FREE FLIP FLOP ALPHABET MATCHING SET (Instant Download) - May 8, 2018
- FREE SPRING SUDOKU PUZZLES (Instant Download) - April 19, 2018
- FREE FLOWER LIFE CYCLE FLIP BOOK (instant download) - April 11, 2018