This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids need lots of practice with addition & subtraction! It is the foundation of not only their entire math career in school, but the most used math skill in adulthood.
Here is a fun way for 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students to practice addition and subtraction with these fun hot chocolate math worksheets.
More Addition & Subtraction Activities for Kids
- Christmas Fact Families – Addition & Subtraction
- Solve & Stamp Christmas Math for Kids (addition & subtraction)
- Christmas Color by Number (addition & subtraction)
- Subtraction Flashcards
- Addition Flashcards
- Hoppy Frog Math – Adding 0-20
- Flower Number Bonds Activity (addition & subtraction)
- Spring Birds Addition File Folder Game
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Subtraction Aquarium File Folder game
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes (addition & subtraction)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
MORE –>> Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division (2nd-5th grade)
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Beth Gorden (see all)
- FREE SPRING SUDOKU PUZZLES (Instant Download) - April 19, 2018
- FREE FLOWER LIFE CYCLE FLIP BOOK (instant download) - April 11, 2018
- FREE PB&J NUMBER SANDWICHES (Instant Download) - April 11, 2018
- Free File Folder Game Printables: Spring Birds Math Activity - April 5, 2018
- Free Kindergarten Add-A-Vowel Spelling Practice Cards - April 3, 2018