Free Bible Study Curriculum
Currently you will find all three levels of Foundations Bible curriculum – FREE! Usually each volume is $14.95.
The complete set is a 3-year Bible study curriculum.
*This set is THREE separate downloads. Click each link below to download each section. *
Click here for Foundations 1: Creation to Christ,
We offer a 3-Year Plan to studying the Bible. Foundations 1 examines the Old Testament, preparing your children for the coming of Christ by presenting them with a clear picture of God’s nature and character, as well as the nature and character of sinful mankind. They will learn about the necessity of the Law and about God’s plan to provide a Savior from sin. They will have a clear understanding of the place of Israel in God’s plan. The goal is to lay a firm foundation in their lives for understanding Christ as presented in the New Testament.
- Study the Bible chronologically, beginning with the Old Testament. A firm foundation for biblical understanding will be laid.
- Teach your children how to study the Bible for themselves, using inductive and deductive methods.
- Through daily use, teach your children how to handle their Bibles, understand what it means, and apply it to their lives.
- Commit large sections of Scripture to memory, hiding it in your hearts so your family will not sin against God.
- Children who begin studying the Bible in first grade will have thoroughly discussed God’s Word four times before they graduate from high school.
A variety of activities for multiple ages means that families will read together, study together, and grow together… making life easier for Mom and simplifying your homeschooling day.”
Don’t miss the Currclick back-to-homeschool sale. Only 2-days left to save up to 75%