This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden at 123 Homeschool 4 me.
Kids love lift-the-flap-books. Here is a fun way to combine science & flap books for an engaging free printable to help kids learn about flower life cycles!
Learn About Flower Life Cycles
For this activity all you need is to print out the Flower Life Cycle Flip Book in either color or black and white. Now fold on the solid lines and cut on the dotted lines. Paste the labels inside the flaps and you have your very own interactive science flip book.
If you are wanting more hands on activities make sure to check out our entire Seeds & Plants Unit.
More Flower & Garden Activities for Kids
- Flower Parts Flip Book (free printable)
- Tips for Gardening with Kids
- Bead Flower Craft
- Painting with Flowers
- How to Make a Flower Crown
- Flower Number bonds Math (K/1st)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Beth Gorden (see all)
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets Printables Set - November 16, 2017
- Free Thanksgiving Color by Number Printables - November 2, 2017
- Free Farm Printable Pack ( Instant Download!) - October 13, 2017
- Free A to Z Scripture Copywork Printables - October 11, 2017
- FREE Instant Download: Firefighter Creative Writing Prompts - October 9, 2017