This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth Gorden at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is such a fun, simple activity.
- Just print off the letter tiles and cut out for kids to move around to try to create words. (especially for K-3rd grade kids)
- Write down all the words you can come up with on the next page.
This activity is great for Kindergarten – 6th grade kids!
More Easter Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Create A Word
- Easter BINGO (free printable with 16 different boards)
- Easter Resurrection Garden
- 20 Things to Do with an Easter Egg
- 52 Creative Ideas for Filling an Easter Egg
- 21 Easter Egg Crafts & Activities
Download Easter Create A Word
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Grant Avenue Design & Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Beth Gorden (see all)
- FREE EASTER CREATE-A-WORD (instant download) - March 2, 2018
- Free Printable Noun Verb Food Sort (Great for Language Arts Center or File Folder Game) - February 16, 2018
- FREE Instant Download: Skip Counting by 9s and 10s - February 9, 2018
- FREE GROUNDHOG DAY ALPHABET PUZZLES (Instant Download) - January 30, 2018
- Free Valentine Alphabet Match-Up Printables Download - January 19, 2018