This free packet is created by Lauren of Mama’s Learning Corner!
Do you have a preschooler or early kindergartner who loves to color? If so, download this 8-page mini Coloring Book!
Each mini page in this coloring book focuses on a specific color accompanied by a coordinating picture to color. Each mini page also includes an opportunity to practice handwriting by tracing the color word.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Click here for the free My Coloring Book for Preschool-Early Kindergarten <<
How to use this pack
After downloading and printing the packet, cut the pages along the dotted lines. Each sheet of paper includes 2 half coloring pages.
Once you have the pages cut in half, bind them down the side using your favorite method. We have a binding machine that we love, but you can easily just staple or punch holes and tie with yarn.
Lauren Hill is a proud wife and homeschooling mama to 4 little people, ages 8 to 2. She loves spending her days learning alongside her children. In her free time (ha!), Lauren creates worksheets and printables for Pre-K to Second Grade. You can find her on Pinterest (which she loves most!), Google +, and Facebook.
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE ADDITION WORKSHEETS K-1: (instant download) - May 17, 2017
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - April 18, 2017
- FREE K-1 SUBTRACTION WORKSHEETS (instant download) - March 24, 2017
- FREE PRESCHOOL POND PRINTABLES (instant download) - March 22, 2017
- FREE SPRING PRINTABLES PACK FOR PRESCHOOL (instant download) - March 20, 2017