This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Becky from This Reading Mama!
Learning to recognize letters in different fonts and cases (upper and lowercase) is important for young readers. If you have a young one who is learning letters, try this alphabet sorting activity. You will find a mat for every letter of the alphabet and letters in many fonts for sorting. Kids can cut out the letters and glue them down to the appropriate mat. If you have an older child (older preschool or Kindergarten age), try two or three letter mats at one time. In the 41-page pack, you’ll find a few instructions for how to implement this activity.
More FREE Alphabet Activities:
- Alphabet Printables (4 Levels of Learning)
- Alphabet Review Pack
- Magnetic Alphabet Build-a-Word
- Reading the Alphabet (for children ready for next steps after the ABC’s)
>> Download this FREE Alphabet Sorting Activity Pack HERE. <<
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Becky Spence (see all)
- FREE Construction Equipment & Truck BINGO Pack (Instant Download!) - May 1, 2018
- FREE Alphabet Lacing Cards (Instant Download) - April 17, 2018
- FREE Farm Emergent Reader Pack (20-pages – Instant Download!) - April 4, 2018
- FREE Wall/ Bulletin Board Calendar Pack Instant Download - March 2, 2018
- FREE Instant Download: Short Vowels Roll a Word Activity - February 12, 2018