This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie from 3 Dinosaurs.
ABCs are something you can work on all year long. I know that we are always working on tracing our letters many different ways. These Clover Theme ABC Tracing Strips are fun and easy to use for St Patrick’s Day.
The tracing stris work great with my St Patrick’s Day ABC Finds.
These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes them easy to store.
What you will find in these printables:
- All 26 Letters
- Clovers Theme
- Uppercase and lowercase tracing together
- An example of how you trace each letter
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 6 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE CLOVER ABC TRACING STRIPS here!**
Check out these other St Patrick’s Day printables:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Cassie Osborne (see all)
- FREE CLOVER ABC TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - March 6, 2018
- FREE SNOWFLAKE COUNTING BOOK (Instant Download!) - February 21, 2018
- FREE HEART ABC TRACING STRIPS (Instant Download) - February 8, 2018
- FREE Valentine’s Day Spelling Words (20 Page Pack!) (instant download) - February 5, 2018
- FREE VALENTINE’S HEART COUNTING BOOK (Instant Download) - January 29, 2018