This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Samantha Emmanuel at Creative, Clever, & Classy.
Use this handy book report to highlight the most important parts of a book report! Use it for younger students instead of a traditional boring book report.
Include the book title, author, and page numbers. Then, write or draw one thing that happens in the story! Add the main characters (and maybe some traits about each character, for older students) and add the setting of the story.
On the bottom, include your favorite part of the story!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE MY BOOK REPORT PRINTABLE here!**
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Samantha Emmanuel (see all)
- FREE PRINTABLE 20 DAY SIBLING CHALLENGE (Instant Download) - April 5, 2018
- FREE GYMNASTICS MINI UNIT STUDY (Instant Download) - March 26, 2018
- FREE MY BOOK REPORT PRINTABLE (Instant Download) - January 11, 2018
- FREE NEW YEAR INTERVIEW PRINTABLE (Instant Download) - December 20, 2017
- FREE MATH CONVERSIONS: PERCENT & DISCOUNTS PRINTABLE CHEAT SHEETS (Instant Download) - October 18, 2017