This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill at Mama’s Learning Corner.
It is Apple Season – my favorite time of the year!
And because my children and I love to study apples, I made a set of apple cutting practice for my littlest learner to practice her scissor skills.
Apple Cutting Pages
This 10-page set of cutting practice pages all have a fun apple theme. They would make the perfect addition to your apple unit study!
Have your child use her scissors to “put” the apples in the basket or “help” the puppies grab the apples.
Simple, thick, broken lines make it easy for young learners to determine where to cut on the page.
To save on printer ink, simply choose the ‘draft’ option, or print in black and white only.
More Apple Worksheets and Printables:
→ Apple Cutting Practice (cut out and glue together like a puzzle)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE ACORN COUNTING CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - September 19, 2017
- FREE APPLE CUTTING PRACTICE PAGES (instant Download) - August 24, 2017
- FREE DAB IT! BEGINNING SOUNDS WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 22, 2017
- FREE ADDITION WORKSHEETS K-1: (instant download) - May 17, 2017
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - April 18, 2017